TIPS for ombré lip
What You Will Need:
- Lip conditioner
- Bold-colored lipstick
- Lip brush
- A piece of paper
- Cotton swab
- Condition lips with lip balm.
- Fold your piece of paper in half.
- Unfold paper and draw lipstick along the centerline of the folded piece of paper (about 1.5” long).
- Fold paper in half again and carefully press lips down onto the lipstick line. (Be sure to wipe away any extra color that might have gotten on your face beyond your inner lip area.)
- Using your lip brush, lightly blend the lipstick from the center of your lip out toward the middle (do not go all the way to the edge of the lip).
- Carefully trace the outside edge of your lips with a cotton swab and voila—you’ve got yourself a fabulously understated ombré lip!